2023 Cutting cancer Golf Outing
ONLINE REGISTRATION BELOW OR DOWNLOAD AND SEND FORM VIA E-MAIL/MAIL
Registration Deadline July 1st
Golf & Dinner
- 18 Holes with cart
- Receives one free drink ticket
- Dinner included (see Dinner Only package for details)
- Dinner at Scores Sports Bar & Grill
- Menu: TBD
- Silent auction and raffles. *Not included in package but will be at the dinner location.
Check-In @ 12:00 PM
Tee-Off @ 1:00 PM
Johnson Park Golf Course
6200 Northwestern Ave
Racine, WI 53406
4-Man Golf Scramble
Register as teams of 2 or 4
Dinner at Scores Sports Bar & Grill
4915 Washington Ave
Racine, WI 53406
Potential Cancellations: In the event, a cancellation is needed, the event organizers will reach a decision at least 12 hours in advance and notify all registered players and sponsors both via the provided emails and this website. All event registration fees are refundable at the player’s request. To do so, please email us with “Cutting Cancer–Refund Request” in the subject line within 2 days of the event. Please note that the event organizers are NOT responsible for initiating the refund request process. In addition, sponsorship fees will NOT be refunded.
In the interest of health and safety for all those involved, we ask that you abide by the following:
- If you test positive for COVID-19 within 10 days prior to the event, we must, unfortunately, mandate that you or anyone you’ve come into contact with during said period not attend. Contact us, and you will receive a full refund of your event registration fee. Please note that the event organizers are not responsible for initiating the refund process.
- All local (Racine County and the City of Racine), state (Wisconsin), and federal (United States) guidelines and laws that pertain to COVID-19 must be followed at all times during the event.
- All rules established by Johnson Park Golf Course must be followed at all times during the event.